Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was a good mix of busy and relaxing.  Here's the short list.

Friday - met a friend and her son for dinner at Chick-fil-a.  Afterwards, we went to the YMCA. The kids played while we exercised. Then we all went swimming. Great evening.

Saturday - baseball! I wrote a whole post on it here.

Sunday - slept late, wrote blog posts, talked to my mom, did some baking (brownies-from-a-box and homemade oreos from Smitten Kitchen. yum) had a mini-meltdown (me) dealing with the defiant, disrespectful behavior of a certain 8 year old. I'm really feeling frustrated and alone. I just don't know how to deal with the lack of support in dealing with Katy. I want to give up/give in but I know that will just make things worse. *sigh*


So, how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment