Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday: Moving Day

Today is bittersweet for me. I'm excited to try something new but I really liked 4th graders.  So I leave you with some pictures of what my 4th grade room looked like for this past school year. *sigh* It certainly won't look like this next year!
Can I get away with this in 6th grade?
View from the door
Sign in/out, schedule, calendar
Behavior Star (6th grade rotates classes, no need for this. What do I do with the star???)
View from the window (near the star, above)
Cubbies - probably not doing bins, definitely not doing book boxes for 70+
I know some things will stay the same. But it is the things that are changing that make me sad. Like my beautiful star.  I love it! It's metal, so magnets stick, and I painted it nice, bright red, white and blue.

What would you do with that lovely star in your own classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment