Sunday, July 24, 2011

End of the Month Menu

Ahh, we are nearing the end of the month! For me it means posting for NaBloPoMo is almost over AND that it is almost time for our annual pilgrimage to the BEACH! This time next week, we'll be on the road and you'll be gifted with a scheduled post to finish out the month. Where did the time go? This month has flown by!

Here's our menu for this week:
Sunday - Pork Quesadillas (pork left-over from last night)
Monday - Pizza Cups
Tuesday - Gramma's Chicken (aka Hidden Valley Ranch chicken)
Wednesday - Hamburger Helper
Thursday - Fajitas
Friday - ?
Saturday ?-

On the activity plan for this week is nothing much - relaxing, pool, and moving me into my new classroom on Wednesday and Thursday.  I'm actually hoping I might get in on Tuesday to start packing things - we'll see!

As for today, we are off to the pool again. I'm going to get the family set up then I'm going to exercise.  I took Friday and Saturday off, so I need to get back in the habit.  I'm not sure what to do about exercising while at the beach next week.  Maybe just the hike to and from the beach will be enough. :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment