Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Pictures!

My second post yesterday inspired me to go back in my archives and look at pictures of my babies.  They were taken in the days BEFORE digital cameras - so the following pics were all 35mm shots that my mom scanned into the computer. So the quality ain't great - but oh, looking at those sweet baby pictures is still a wonderful thing!  Enjoy!

Erin, approx. 12 weeks?

Erin, approx 6 mos.

Katy, approx 4 mos.

Katy, approx 6 mos.



It is hard to tell from the pictures, but from birth, the girls were actually quite different - both in looks and in personality.  (Actually, they were completely different even before birth, but that is a story for another time.)

I know lots of you have digital baby pics - how about readers with older kids? Show me yours and I'll show you more of mine..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment