Thursday, May 10, 2012

Juicing Journey: Day 9

Today was a pretty good day. I deviated again from juice only - had some chocolate this afternoon. I'm going to have to cut myself some slack during the next week. This is probably my highest stress time of year - End of Grade tests! We'll be testing all next week, remediating Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. Finally we'll retest May 23, 24, and 25. A large part of my yearly evaluation will be based on how my students do.  So I need to go easy on myself and not feel guilty if I deviate from the plan. This stressful time will be over soon and I can get back to a more strict juicing lifestyle.

I'm not going to go back to full time snacking - but if I occasionally cave to the comfort food craving, I'll be ok with it.

I did have juice for breakfast and lunch today. Pineapple-orange-grapefruit for breakfast - yum! Green Goddess for lunch with spinach and red apples - eh. It was ok, but not as good as when there are a few green apples. I really like the tang they offer.

Tomorrow's breakfast will be berry juice and lunch will be pineapple-orange-grapefruit or more berry juice. Fruit heavy, but my friend has dibs on the Green Goddess (she LOVED it with red apples.)

How do you cope with stress when you are on a somewhat restricted diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment