Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Juicing Journey: Day 7

Today was spent feeling nauseated. I was up twice last night feeling sick. I went to work today though because being out a week before testing is impossible. After lunch (green juice and a banana) I felt especially bad. I left directly after the kids dismissed from school. I voted, took a long nap, and had noodle soup for dinner.

I'm beginning to wonder if it could have been the cheese (first dairy in a while!) or tortillas (first gluten?) from dinner last night that are making me feel bad. I'd try one or the other tonight but I don't really want to take a chance on another day feeling sick!

I did not juice today, I have plenty left over from yesterday. It has been 1 week since my juicer arrived on my doorstep! I'm loving the changes it has brought to my life already.

Did juicing (and other diet changes) reveal food sensitivities and/or allergies? How have you handled it?


No comments:

Post a Comment