Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Quiet Sunday

Today was a nice day at home. I did venture to Wal-Mart for some groceries and clothes. But I was able to go alone and it was actually enjoyable. Here are the clothes I got:



Tan Corduroy Pants
(also got a chocolate brown pair)

The colors look different, but they are actually identical. The chocolate brown pair is delicious but not listed online. The pants are truly the most comfy I've worn in a LOOOONG time. They wash well too. I got the dark pair today but bought the tan pair about 3 weeks ago. They look great right out of the wash but I usually give them a light pressing. I'm excited about having these 3 items for the upcoming holiday season. I think I'll look quite put-together!

The rest of the day was spent in relaxation with bursts of work. We cleaned both the girls rooms. They were bad, but not as bad as they've been in the past. We've taken a picture of both rooms and it is going to get printed and taped to the door. From now on, their rooms MUST be cleaned to that standard before bed each night. And as far as standards go, it isn't incredibly high. The shelves are still a mess but the floor is CLEAR! I don't want to have to be one of "those" parents who make all sorts of rules for TV and computer... but I will if the bedrooms don't start staying clean.

I've got to run - lots to do to get ready for a Monday. Hope everyone has a GREAT week. Enjoy Veterans' Day on Tuesday, whether you work it or not! Call a veteran and say, "Thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment