Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Grand Idea!

I'm feeling summer withdrawls. I miss warm sun and I miss the heat (even though it isn't really cold here yet.) My body seems especially sensitive to the colder weather. Must be getting old. HA!

So, to add some cheer to our lives as we approach Thanksgiving, I'm going to be posting 1 day each day from my cruise journal. We departed on a Friday and returned home on a Saturday night. So, beginning this Friday, I'll post the day's journal AND pictures.

Of course, this benefits me in multiple ways: I don't have to scrounge for something to post about, I get to edit and publish my trip journal, and I get to scroll back through HUNDREDS of photos and relive it. Hooray!

I'll leave you with a teaser. Something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment