Saturday, November 8, 2008

Evil Genius

Today was pancake breakfast day. I finally got out of bed and was getting ready in the kitchen. DH was helping me get organized. I've started making extras and freezing them. The girls really like having the for breakfast during the week. I'm finally basically ready and the following conversation occurs:
DH: Anything else I can do for you?
Me: Nope, I'm good.
MG (from the dining room, where she is setting the table): Yea! You can give me a back massage!
Then she struts into the kitchen and says, "I could really use one!"

Cracked me up - was one of those moments that made me grab a pencil and write down EXACTLY what was said so I'd remember for posting :) You know, it is a good thing she is a sweet kid. Otherwise her kind of smarts could turn reallllly evil, if you know what I mean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment