Saturday, November 22, 2008

*Deep sigh*


I've enjoyed posting our cruise journal. I hope you've enjoyed it. I'll edit it in the coming days to get in the pictures that would not upload. Now, I can move on to blogging about my life...

On the home front, things are going well. Keith has been very supportive during all this craziness. The girls are being relatively sweet to each other too. Bonus! No one is sick either (yet.) It has been at least 2 weeks though, so someone will be getting sick soon - just in time for Turkey Day.

My granny has been moved to a skilled nursing facility. She'll be there for 2 to 4 weeks while they decide what to do next. She will not go home alone again. Which makes me sad, but at the same time, relieved. We all knew this day was coming. And she knew too, even if she doesn't want to admit it. I wish I could see her or talk to her. Maybe soon!

I'm beginning to plan my attack for Black Friday. I can't wait. I hope to get all of Santa's work done then. I'm looking at getting the girls each an MP3 player, a couple DVDs, and a few Barbie-type dolls for Katy. She's been asking to play with Erin's, which hasn't been happening. :( I'm also going to stock them up on art supplies, either from the teacher store or from Crayola.

For Christmas, I hope to NOT get sick, I hope to get a new set of sheets for our bed, a new comforter, and a few new pillows. I'm really enjoying my sleep time these days, can you tell? I'd also like to get a Rubbermaid 24 piece set from Walmart for myself. It'll be on sale for $7 on Black Friday!! :)

I hope to get my parents and my granny (maybe) a digital photo frame - Walmart will supposedly have a really cheap one on Black Friday. We'll see.

Off to read my book!

Stay warm! (since it was 19 degrees here this morning and is currently only 40 here now! It is too early for this!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment