Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cardboard Box Diet: Week 10 #cbdiet


This has been an exhausting week. I am so glad we have Monday off - I need a break after 4 weeks on-the-go.
  • Weigh-in: 13.5lbs to go - 11.5lbs lost. I'm still holding steady. I'm anticipating *that* time and my weight keeps fluctuating. It is making me a little antsy. I want to get down below 150!
  • Exercise/Physical Activity completed:  I exercised last Thursday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I skipped tonight (Thursday) because there was storm rolling in - which would have probably cancelled class anyway.
  • Average Sleep per night: about 7 hours on week nights and 10 hours+ on the weekends. I really must work on getting closer to 8 hours a night during the week.
  • Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: I've snacked some this week. Exhaustion and stress will do that. But also I'm starting to track my food and I'm wondering if I'm not getting quite enough calories. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode - I won't loose any weight!
  • Success story: We've had some parents at school finally give us compliments on our hard work - we're using a text messaging program this year to help keep parents informed about their kids. Yay! for parents noticing some good things about the teachers!
  • Recipe(s): Meals continue to be better - I'm getting used to the routine and making a point to plan meals in advance. Also it is the end of the month and we're mostly eating out of the freezer.
  • Photo: New hair cut inspired some... ummm.... marital discord. The husband is very not happy with the hair cut. Which is too bad since I happen to LOVE it.
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

I've also finally joined My Fitness Pal - come see me!

1 comment:

  1. What are you using to track your food? Can't wait to read your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete