Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was afraid of this

Now that NaBloPoMo is over, I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. I need to keep it up. I'm going to add a tracker thingy in the sidebar to track how many steps I walk every day. I am wearing a pedometer again - and some days are WAY better than others. Today is the worst of all. We've had rain for 2 days straight so no recess. I didn't realize how much walking I do on the playground. Must have recess tomorrow - even if it is just walking on the track.

I'll leave you with a test-time funny. We were testing Tuesday and Wednesday, just local stuff to see where the kids are at. Anyway, on the reading test, there was a recipe. Out of 20 kids, at least 8 asked, "Do we have to read this page?" and "We can skip this part, right?" How do you respond to that?!?! There were 8 questions on the very next page in the booklet about the recipe passage.

Lord help us as we begin looking forward to the EOG. Where do I go from, "Do I follow the directions of the recipe or what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment