Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Changes are a Comin'

I don't post much information about my personal life. For many reasons, I prefer to keep certain things to myself.  But there is a big change coming and I'm going to need a place to vent/spew/whine/cry/pout.

We are currently living with a friend of mine and her son.  On Saturday, they dropped a bomb - they are moving out January 1.

This leaves me feeling shocked - but it also explains a LOT of her strange behavior recently.  I'm working on my feelings - shocked, bitter, hurt, and angry - and moving toward a better place. I'm looking to find the positives about the new situation.  I'm not going to let this disrupt my vacation and holiday.


Have you ever been blindsided by a friend?  How did you manage to move on and not ruin the friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment