Friday, April 4, 2008

A Day Without Kids...

At school that is! Today was a teacher work day so I got a good dose of "Mommy alone time" while slaving in my classroom. I won't bore you with the details - just know I worked like a dog.

Then I came home to a lovely, home-cooked pot roast. I guess we have made up since Sunday's pressure cooker chicken. We've made progress too. This was heard on Tuesday and is a direct quote: "Since you all didn't get sick, go ahead and use the pressure cooker to make chicken tonight. I'll eat it."

I won! :) That feels nice. :)

Here is a photo of the girls, taken over Spring Break at my folks' house in Atlanta. They were up to no good, I assure you!


And to assure my whole audience (of 0) that spring has arrived:
Azaleas will be out eventually - ours are ALWAYS the last on the block. I'll post pics as soon as they bloom!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment