Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oops...

I really enjoyed NaBloPoMo last year. It got me into a blogging groove. I had the cruise to post about. I completely didn't tune in to the idea this month! So, I've missed 7 days... but from here on out, I'll post daily. Today, a summary of some things going though my brain.
  • What makes a good parent?
  • What makes an effective parent? (Is there such a thing?)
  • What do you do when you are starting to feel like your spouse isn't on the same parenting page anymore?
  • How do you deal with an incredibly brilliant kid who has learned to manipulate one parent against the other?
Hopefully in the next few days, I can give my input. I'm really bothered by these questions and the path my brain wants to take...

Have a great Monday! And enjoy what is left of Sunday night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment