Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


I totally didn't have a Not Me Monday... nope! But here are some thoughts that might have occurred to me, if I had actually had a Not Me Monday.

  • I would never take secret pleasure and enjoyment in listening to my daughters' Hannah Montana songs while in the car alone. Nope, would not rock out to Rock Star on the interstate at 70mph. No, only while in the car with the kids....
  • I would never consider taking the day off on Thursday and Friday last week just because I'm not feeling well now. I'd use the time to go to the doctor of course, but wouldn't make myself a 5 day weekend (Veteran's Day, Thurs, Fri, etc) just for that.... No, not me!
  • I also wouldn't plan my lessons through Thanksgiving so I can have nothing to do daily and can hang out in my pajamas. No, not me. This teacher never stops...
Those are some Not Me Mondays that I'd never do (or at least never admit to!)

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. MckMama has been a little too busy this week though. Her precious baby boy is in Boston having surgery right now. Something I've definitely done today and all last week was pray for them. Go check on them and send them prayers and hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from MckMama's blog hop!

    Gosh, that Miley Cyrus... she totally sticks in your head, huh? The jury's still out on her, for me at least. I can't decide if I love her, or if she annoys me :)

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete