Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Menu 2008

I'll be WAY too busy later tonight or tomorrow to post this, so I'll document it now for posterity. This is the most all-out I've ever gone for a holiday. Here goes...
  • Alton Brown's Roasted, Brined Turkey
  • My Sweet Potatoes and Marshmallows
  • Strawberry Bisque
  • Pioneer Woman's Whiskey Glazed Carrots
  • Crescent Rolls
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Keith's Stuffing
  • Chocolate Chip Pie
  • Apple Pie
  • Chocolate Chip cookies
  • Sugar Cookies
  • Santa Face Cake
I feel like I'm forgetting something. But I'm too tired to go look at the list in the kitchen. Most of this stuff is either ready to heat or not my job. (ha!) Keith is in charge of his stuffing and the mashed potatoes. All the other stuff is heat and serve (or serve cold!). The turkey is brining, the breakfast breads are thawing and rising, and all treats are tucked away out of the way of mice and ants. :)

Merry Christmas to all - and come help me eat all this food!! What were we thinking?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment